hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Thursday, June 16, 2005
Thursday, June 16, 2005
Haven't updated for so long...the computer's down, and my dad took his laptop. In the end, i had to go to school to do all my work.
So I'm aiming for a laptop at the end of this year. Hopefully.
Then I can actually sit somewhere else, other than lab, when I'm having Travel Geog or tourism Transport business class since the teachers aren't in, and we're just suppose to discuss online with our groups.
which is quite dumb because my group happen to be the people I hang out with in school and we sit just beside each other in lab.
Been sick. Had fever for the past 2 days and still am having. wonder why? haiz...a lot of people are telling me that maybe I'm working too hard...it's only the 4 week of school and I'm sick already...but I'm coping quite fine with my studies. And it was worse off during O'levels...
This year, had had fever twice. This is the second time I'm having fever for more than 2 days non stop! So I'm being fed a lot of vitamin Cs and what have you...
Well, ok, nothing much to update i guess. i'll sent myself merrily on my way now.